Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Relaxing

I slept for 11 hours last night, and my body is thankful for it.  My knees are rested but sore, and my back and shoulders are slightly tense, but I can feel that my body is returning to normal.  I don’t have very many exciting things to tell you about today.  I wrote all the blogs from previous days and edited some pictures, although the task still seems almost futile with all that lies ahead.  I could see that it was beautiful today, probably one of the most sunny days I’ve experienced.  But that wasn’t enough to entice me outside.  I did eventually go to ProWorld to see if Meghan had arrived (she hadn’t), then went to La Vid.  The only real news to report was that internet was installed in my house!  I still can’t access it because I need Benji to tell me the password, but I know that in the next day or 2 I will not need ProWorld for internet anymore.  What a relief.  For now, I checked my email on Joaquin’s iPad to see that Meghan did indeed arrive home safely J

No comments:

Post a Comment