Monday, March 10, 2014

2-28 Anticipating Meghan

I went to Occoruro today for the ProWorld project.  Our task was to clear the grass from several areas in order to allow for a garden to be planted.  It was hard work, but I loved it.  We found many things in that dirt, from parts of roofing material to clothing.  These discoveries were spiced up by Julia’s descriptions of their relationship to Incan culture.

The rest of the day I spent preparing for Meghan’s arrival.  My excitement for that far overshadowed any other way to spend my day. 


In the evening I still went to the célula, where we were watched a movie instead of having a discussion.  I was honestly a bit confused about how that tied in to the short passage we’d read before, but that was fine.  It was a good day overall J

No comments:

Post a Comment